From making the first chiropractic appointment to discovering pain relief, you are key element to the process.
You will find that if you engage wholeheartedly in your care, you will learn to avoid pain-producing circumstances, realize that you advance much quicker, and stay pain-free. A lot of factors contribute to your healing process and continued pain-free quality of life:
- Making all the in-office appointments as recommended
- Understanding fully your spinal pain condition
- Following the suggestions for its relief
- Adapting your activities of daily living including your job, if necessary
- Considering limitations that your spinal condition may impose
Recommendations for your at-home chiropractic care may comprise of exercise, hot/cold therapy, massage, nutrition as well as use of proper posture and movement skills.
You will discover that you do have dominion over your symptom even though there may not be an antidote for the condition. You are key to your care. You can regain the quality of life you want and deserve.
Some tips for at-home care:
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER